blogsthatmakemoney.net is now open for advertising graphic and text-based ads. Let us help you increase your site views and your business’ target sales by increasing your online presence. For interested clients, please send us the following details so we can send you a quotation:
Your Full Name:
State or Province:
Additional comments or inquiries:
Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. Client’s obligations: Upon signing of the advertising services agreement, the client swears to adhere to the following terms and conditions entailed by his obligations to the advertiser:
i. The client shall submit his personal information to the advertiser for security verification and service subscription requirements. If the client is a representing figure of an organization, then all the head members thereof are required by the advertiser to do the same. The following personal information required are as follows:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Office address
- Contact numbers and e-mail address
- Tax identification number
- Bank details
ii. Any falsification of identity found in the personal information provided shall be evaluated by the advertiser for appropriate legal sanctions. The legal sanctions shall comply accordingly to the laws governed by the state where the contract shall be notarized.
iii. The client shall submit a copy of his business or his website’s portfolio to the advertiser. Any false information in the portfolio’s content shall be taken by the advertiser as an act of fraudulence which may be punishable by law, unless an early withdrawal of the said document is made by the client and a legitimate revision is submitted.
iv. The client shall settle his fees for the advertising services in accordance to the payment terms indicated in the agreement. Delays or violation of the payment terms shall incur the client a penalty charge of an agreed rate between the two parties.
2. Advertising Restrictions: The advertiser has the right to reject or revise ad submissions that contain the following:
- Profane language
- Racially or culturally discriminating images or statements
- Blurry or below-standard quality images
- Text ads with poor grammatical construction
- Broken ad links
- Ads that lead to suspicious content such as viruses and malware link downloads.
- False or misleading advertising information
- Contents with copyright infringement issues
3. Advertising Tools: The advertiser may use the following means to promote the products or services of the client as agreed between the parties:
- Text Ads
- Image Ads
- PPC Ads
- PPV Ads
- Video Advertising
- Web content linking
4. Advertiser’s Obligations: Upon signing of the advertising services agreement, the advertiser swears to adhere to the following terms and conditions entailed by his obligations to the client:
i. The advertiser shall not publish an advert without prior approval of the client.
ii. The advertiser promises full advertising strategy disclosure with the client. blogsthatmakemoney.net shall inform the client what advertising tools mentioned in section 2 shall be utilized to enhance product or website promotion. The strategy disclosure includes transparency in the SEO keywords used, advertising time frame, targeted territories, and other demographics.
iii. The advertiser shall not place additional or hidden charges to the agreed advertising fees with the client. Any additional charge and services shall only be implemented with the client’s approval.
iv. The advertiser shall disclose the full advertising results with the client during the entire period of the contract on a scheduled basis.
By reading the terms and conditions stated above, and by sending us a request for quotation, you agree that you have understood our advertising policies.